Monday, January 31, 2011

...Time to Say Hello...Im Late Im Late Im Late

Ok so I did get off to a bit of a late start. I've been super incredibly busy these past couple of weeks and I may have accidentally procrastinated in certain areas of my life. Of course I plan to remedy this by keeping on top of my game from now on, but first I should probably talk about myself a little bit. 


As you probably already know, I like to procrastinate but as an English Major I'm sure that won't do me any good anymore. Someday I'd like to work as a writer for some newspaper while writing my books on the side. There's something exciting about being rushed to research and get a story together; I love the way I feel after I've done a good job. 


There's part of me that's not quite sure what to think of English for New Media...it doesn't quite make sense to me yet but there's a reason why Im taking the class right? 


I love to read and I love to write; if I could incorporate some of the silly stories that I've read and written into the Media today I would be a very happy human being. 


I'm quite nervous about posting my blogs, because this is my first time, but Im sure I will get the hang of it soon and do my very best to blog at least twice a week. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you in here, Chrystal! You're getting there. I'd love to hear your take on the ENM program and how it SEEMS to you. We're all chasing that idea.

    ReplyDelete